Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What an Awesome Responsibility

As I was contemplating life today ( I tend to be a deep thinker), it struck me once again at what a huge and awesome responsibility it is to raise children. These little innocent creatures were given to us as a gift from God and we will be accountable for every choice we make as their parents.

There is just so much that I want to teach them. Eighteen years really does not seem like enough time! Oh I pray that God gives me the strength that I need to endure the day to day trials and to keep the true mission in sight.

From healthy eating choices, to morality, to life skills, to social skills. The amount of work is daunting. If there is one area to succeed in life beyond my own relationship with Christ, I pray that it is the parenting of my children.


Support Christian stay at home moms in business. Make shopping your ministry! Join our list for free and get a bonus boycott and freebie page. Click here

No comments: