Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to School Bliss


I have always loved "back to school" time. I love the little lunch boxes and pencils and paper and folders and glue and crayon. I admit though that I also love to browse at Office Depot. I am a organizational geek at heart.


What is deeper than the gadget love though, is that "back to school" represents a fresh start. You meet new people. You learn new things. You get a new chance to do your best.


I try not to think about the fact that soon handwriting will get sloppy and work will get tedious and sometimes even get forgotten. For the first week of school, kids are quiet and respectful, names and dates are always labeled on the paper and lunches are well thought out.


It was a great time when I was a kid, it was a great time when I was a school teacher and it is a great time as a homeschooling mom.




Quit supporting the world. Support Christian stay at home moms in business. Join our list for free and get a bonus boycott page. Click here

No comments: