Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Haircut


My son has this beautiful, blond "surfer" hair. I swore up and down that if I ever had a son, he would not look like a sissy baby. I am so obsessed with his hair though that I can not cut it. It is just so pretty.


Finally today though it was so "tangly" that it had to be done. I had to get it shaped up because he was looking like a ragamuffin. I told the hairdresser though to keep it as long as possible.


I am justifying myself with the following thoughts, " Long hair on boys is in style," and " Jesus most likely had long hair."


I think that I have learned to avoid be confident of the things that I will and will not do in the future. I do know that I continue to surprise myself.
The picture is not of my son. Jack's hair is much longer.


Quit supporting the world. Support Christian stay at home moms in business. Join our list for free and get a bonus boycott page. Click here

No comments: