Thursday, August 14, 2008

Relationships- What Everything is About


When stress gets the best of me or I feel like I am failing (which happens often), I take just a few minutes to sit quietly with God and remember what everything is about.



Why are we here? To sweep the kitchen floor? To make money? To impress others? To make decisions? To be healthy? It is really none of that.



The whole point of existence is relationships. The number one focus being our relationship with God. We exist to spend time in fellowship with God. If you are doing that, then you are already everything that you should be. God will put everything in place.



Beyond our relationship with God, we are designed for relationships with others. Our family is our first place to spread this love that was given from our relationship with God.



As I was writing this, my son grabbed my pant leg because Barney was singing his, "I love you" song and my son wanted me to join in along with Barney and him. That is what life is about. If everything else is a disaster today, I know that I danced around the room with my kids, kissing and hugging them. That is what everything is about.



I am blessed.











Quit supporting the world. Support Christian stay at home moms in business. Join our list for free and get a bonus boycott page. Click here

No comments: