Thursday, August 21, 2008

Houston Vacation


Houston is not the first place that you think of to vacation, but it makes the short list when all your family is located there. We packed up the two kids and traveled to see family one more time before the school year begins.

It rained the entire time, but at least it kept things cool. I can't decide if vacationing at the grandparents is more work or less. I guess it is just different work. Sleep schedules get messed up. The house is not baby proofed. The kids just want to harass the dogs. There is just more trouble that they can get into, but there are also more hands to deal with it.

One of my favorite things to do is go see a movie when I have dependable babysitters. We only allow family to watch the kids, so that it not often. I love that for 2 hours I can just lose myself in the story and the air conditioning. I don't care what the movie is, or even how good it is. I even enjoy the commercials since I get to watch them in peace.

Quit supporting the world. Support Christian stay at home moms in business. Join our list for free and get a bonus boycott page. Click here

No comments: